Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Revival....

Its been a while since I last posted something. When I started this blog, I was expecting to go back to Mumbai, but instead I ended up with a job in Kuwait. I work with NAS. I'm in the cargo division.
I wasnt sure what I should write about, because my job is the kind, where I cant reveal details and trade secrets (Not really, its just boring).
Then came the New Year, and resolutions, and I made resolution to join Nautilus Fitness center at Crowne Plaza, and I plan on taking the workouts seriously.
My other resolution, which I made jointly with a friend, is to try out a new restaurant everytime we hang out, which is what I intend to write about. Hopefully it will provide interesting things to fill in here.
So far I have tried out 2 places, both without the friend who is supposed to be in this together with me. Hope you enjoy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment