Saturday, June 12, 2010

WDtv live

I consider myself to be a technology freak. Im always on the look out for the latest gadgets and technology.
My latest toy is The WD Tv Live.


This is a real cool little device, which is soon gonna replace all DVD players and I dare say Blueray players as well. Its small enough fit in the palm of my hand, at the same time it is fully capable of playing hi-def movies on the big screen LCD. It comes with HDMI and co-axial output. So far it has managed to play nearly every format i have tried, including mkv, H.264, avi, mp3, flv, jpg etc....
It has 2USB slots for connecting portable media. I dont think it has any restrictions on size.(I had connected 2 1TB hard disks to it at the same time.)It can also connect to the internet. and has a remote control. It retails in India for approx Rs.8500
I got it in Kuwait for roughly half that price.

No comments:

Post a Comment